Benefits of Juicing
Some people think of juicing as a way to lose weight where you simply replace regular food with juice by going on what is called “a juice fast”. Others choose to implement juicing into their regular diet believing that it has many health benefits.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What are the benefits of juicing?
- Do you own a juicer?
- Have you ever had a fresh juice?
- What kind of juices do you like?
- What do you think is the healthiest type of juice?
- What are the negatives of consuming a lot of fresh juices?
- Do you think overall juicing is something that is beneficial to our health?