Audiobooks have been around for quite a few years and have slowly increased in popularity. They are a great option for people who have impaired vision or are in situations where reading a book is impossible.
Audiobooks are also popular with language learners as a way of practising their listening skills which are often not as advanced as their reading skills.
- Do you listen to audiobooks? If yes, which ones? If not, why not?
- Do you think audiobooks are a good resource for language learners?
- Do you prefer reading books or listening to audiobooks? Why?
- Do you think audiobooks will increase in popularity in the future?
- In what situations would it be easier to listen to an audiobook instead of reading a book?
- In what situations would it be easier to read a book instead of listening to an audiobook?