Rainy days are the best because on rainy days we can stay home instead of going to school. We can relax, read books and drink tea. Rainy days are good for napping and taking walks. And rainy days are especially good when you aren’t feeling well because you can stay in all day and watch TV.
It is good when it rains because it makes you feel more relaxed. Some scientists think rainy days make people happy because they remind them of being inside their mother when they were a baby.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What do you like to do on a rainy day?
- Do you like rainy days?
- What do you usually do on a rainy day that you wouldn't do if it was sunny?
- Do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?
- Does it rain a lot where you live?
- Do you enjoy listening to rain?
- Do you think rainy days are relaxing?
- What do you hate doing if it is raining?