The topic of Books holds tremendous value for English learners as it serves as a gateway to language improvement and personal growth. Exploring literature in English exposes learners to diverse vocabulary, sentence structures and writing styles.
Additionally, analysing plots, characters and themes in stories enhances communication skills and fosters creativity.
Books are great because they let you live in another world. You can become a different person and go anywhere and do anything.
Books are also great because they help you learn things. If you want to learn about animals or space or the ocean, books are where you can find that information.
Books also make you smarter! Reading helps your brain grow and makes it even better at learning new things.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you like reading books?
- What was the last book you read? What was it about?
- How often do you read?
- Did you read a lot when you were young?
- Do you find reading easy or difficult?
- What is your favourite book? Can you describe some of the main characters?
- Are you reading a book at the moment?
- When is your favourite time of the day to read?
- Do you prefer to read fiction or non-fiction?
- How often do you visit a library or bookstore?
- How do you feel when you finish reading a good book?
- Do you prefer physical books or e-books?