Social Media Addiction
Social media is a large part of many people’s lives whether it be used for business, pleasure or both. Most people wouldn’t consider themselves addicted to social media, but in reality, coming off social platforms such as Facebook often proves to be much more difficult than expected.
- Do you use social media? If yes, what? If not, why not?
- What are the different ways people can use social media?
- Do you think you or other people are addicted to social media?
- What kind of problems can come up by being addicted to social media?
- Do you think social media companies have a responsibility to ensure their product is not being overly used?
- What can be done to reduce the amount of time people spend on social media?
- Many countries now force health warnings on cigarette packets, do you think the same should apply to social media networks?