It’s very common for people to exercise while listening to music. Many people say listening to music helps them stay focused and keeps them motivated. There are however a few people who believe that listening to music while exercising is cheating. they think that you should be able to use your own brain to motivate yourself and keep yourself focused rather than using external sources such as music.
- Do you listen to music when you are exercising?
- Why do you listen to music when exercising? If yes, what type of music do you listen to and why?
- Would you work out be more difficult if you were not listening to music?
- What benefits do you think people get from exercising without listening to music?
- Do you think that listening to music is a form of cheating while exercising?