When people have money they want to invest, they have a number of different options to choose from. Some investments are risky and some investment are relatively safe. A typical saying when it comes to investment is “the greater the risk, the greater the reward”.
Investing in property has been a popular option for those with a substantial amount of money available to invest. What do you think? Is buying property a good investment?
- Would you invest in property if you had money to invest?
- Apart from property what other ways can people choose to invest their money?
- What investments are riskier than property?
- What investments are safer than property?
- What are the risk factors associated with investing in property?
- Investment noun
- Invest noun
- Risk noun
- Risky adjective
- Safe adjective
- Return noun
- Reward noun
- Option noun