An Open-Borders World
In the current era we are living in it is much easier for people to travel, and with technology, we can easily stay connected with anyone around the world and see what is happening in different countries through our TVs, computers and mobile phones.
All of this makes us feel more connected with others not just in our own community, but other people around the world. A world with open borders where people are free to travel and live anywhere they want sounds like a great idea, but would the reality of open borders really be that great?
- What does open borders mean?
- Who would benefit from open borders?
- Who would suffer from open borders?
- What other advantages and disadvantages of open borders are there?
- Do you think all countries will eventually end up with open borders?