Fake Plants is a great conversation topic for English learners with an Intermediate level because it is a relatively simple topic that can be discussed in a variety of ways. By discussing this topic, learners can practice their English speaking and listening skills, as well as their vocabulary. Additionally, they can practice their grammar and sentence structure by talking about the advantages and disadvantages of fake plants, or by discussing the different types of fake plants available.
About Fake Plants
Fake plants are a great way to add a touch of nature to any home or office. They are a great alternative to real plants, as they require no maintenance and are much more affordable.
Fake plants come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours, making them a great way to add a bit of greenery to any space. Fake plants are also a great way to add a bit of texture to a room, as they come in a variety of materials such as silk, plastic and even wood. F
Vocabulary Related to Fake Plants
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you own any fake plants?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using fake plants in your home?
- What are some of the most popular types of fake plants?
- What are some creative ways to use fake plants in your home?
- Do you think fake plants are better than real ones?
- Would you prefer to have a fake plant that looks real or one that looks obviously fake?
- What are some of the most realistic looking fake plants available?
- What are the environmental impacts of using fake plants in home decor?
- Should fake plants be used to create a more sustainable home decor?
- Do you think fake plants will become more popular in the future? why?