Discussing art and comparing different types of paintings is a great way for English learners to improve their level. It requires a strong understanding of comparatives and superlatives using various adjectives, and is also a good opportunity for learners to express their opinion and personal preferences.
- What style of painting to you like the most?
- Which style of painting do you think is the most popular nowadays?
- How would you describe each painting to someone who couldn't see them?
- Which painting to you like the least?
- Do you have any paintings?
- What room in the home would suit each painting the best?
- What type of painting would you like to have in your home?
- If you had to give one of these paintings as a birthday present to someone in your family, who would you give it to and which painting would you give?