The Perfect Holiday
People love going on holiday, and people also love talking about holidays, whether it be holidays they have been on in the past or future holidays they are looking forward to. Although everyone enjoys going on holiday, not everybody likes to do the same thing or go to the same places.
In fact, what many people consider a great holiday, others would consider it a nightmare! For example what a group of youngsters going on holiday without their parents for the first time want is likely to be very different to what a family with young children are looking for in a perfect holiday destination.
- Tell me about an enjoyable holiday you had when you were a child.
- Where do people usually go on holiday in your country?
- Where did you last go on holiday?
- Do you prefer to go on holiday with friends or family?
- Would you rather go on holiday on your own country or abroad?
- What would be your ideal holiday destination?
- What has been your worst holiday? Why?
- Is there a particular part of the world you would like to visit?