In the days of modern technology online fraud is becoming increasingly common and people are suffering as a result. Many feel that the government should do more to help ensure that people are protected against online fraud, but are unsure as to what measures the government should actually take.
- Have you ever been a victim of identity theft? What happened?
- What measures do you take to ensure your personal information is secure online?
- Do you think your passwords should be more difficult to guess?
- Do you think buying things online is safe?
- What common practices should people take to ensure they don't fall victim to online fraud?