Sweets and Candy
Sweets and candy is a great topic for English learners with a beginner level to discuss. It is a fun and interesting topic that can help learners practice their English skills. Talking about sweets and candy can help learners practice their pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar. It can also help them practice their listening and speaking skills in a fun and engagin way.
About Sweets and Candy
Sweets and candy are a popular treat for people of all ages. In British English people usually say sweets, and in American English people usually say candy. They come in many different shapes, sizes, and flavours. From gummy bears to chocolate bars, there is something for everyone. Eating candy can be a fun way to celebrate special occasions or just to enjoy a sweet treat. They can also be a great way to show someone you care. Giving someone a box of chocolates or a bag of sweets can be a thoughtful gesture.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you like sweets and candy?
- Would you say that you have a sweet tooth?
- Do you have a favorite type of candy?
- What is the most popular type of candy in your country?
- Do you think eating too much candy is bad for your health?
- Would you eat sweets and candy every day if you could?
- What are the bad things of eating to many sweets?
- Can sweets and candy ever be a healthy snack?
- Should sweets and candy be eaten in moderation?