Summer is a great topic for English learners with a beginner level to discuss. Talking about summer activities, such as swimming, camping, and hiking, can help learners practice their English in a fun and engaging way. Participating in conversations about summer can also help learners improve their vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar. Additionally, discussing summer can help learners become more comfortable with speaking English in a social setting.
Summer is a wonderful time of year. The days are longer and the weather is warmer. People love to spend time outdoors, going to the beach, swimming in the pool, or having a picnic in the park. Summer is also a great time for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, and biking. People also enjoy going to festivals and fairs, or just relaxing in the sun. Summer is a great time to spend with family and friends, enjoying the outdoors and making memories. Summer is also a great time to travel and explore new places.
Vocabulary Related to Summer
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
- Is summer your favourite season of the year?
- What is your favourite summer memory?
- What food do you like to at in the summer?
- What is your favourite drink to have on a hot summers day?
- Did you go on holiday last summer? Where?
- How hot does it get in the summer where you live?
- Where would you like to go on holiday next summer?
- Is it important for students take a break from studying during the summer?
- What activities do you do in the summer but not in the winter?