Podcasts are a great topic for English learners with an intermediate level to discuss. Participating in conversations about this topic will help them improve their English in a number of ways, for example, podcasts often cover a wide range of topics, which can help learners to expand their vocabulary and learn new words and phrases.
Podcasts are a great way to stay informed and entertained. They are audio recordings that can be downloaded and listened to on a computer, smartphone, or tablet. Podcasts cover a wide range of topics, from news and politics to comedy and music. They are usually free to listen to and can be found on many different platforms such as Spotify or iTunes.
Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular, with more and more people tuning in to hear their favourite shows. They are a great way to stay up to date with the latest news and trends, as well as listening to people’s opinions on different topics.
Vocabulary Related to Podcasts
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What tips would you have for someone who wants to start their own podcast?
- Do you listen to podcasts?
- What challenges do people face when creating a podcast?
- What strategies would you use to promote a podcast?
- Do you think listening to podcasts is a good way to improve your English?
- What topics do you think are best suited for podcasting?
- When would you say is the best time to listen to podcasts?
- What are some of the most popular podcasts you know of?
- Do you prefer log or short podcasts?
- Do you think podcasts are becoming more popular than TV shows or films?