In today’s modern world of technology, passwords are something which everybody needs to have, whether it be to access emails, social media or bank accounts. Most applications encourage you to use a password that is difficult for others to guess, but despite this, some people continue to use passwords that are easy to guess making themselves susceptible to hackers.
Even with a secure password, it can often be the case that even more security measures are preferred such as two-factor authentication, where in addition to a password you are also sent a code to your mobile phone which you need to enter to log in to your account.
- How secure would you say your passwords are on a scale of one to ten, one being very weak and ten being very secure?
- Why do you think people continue to use weak passwords?
- How do you think hackers find out what your user details and passwords are?
- Have you ever had an account hacked? If yes, what did you do about it?
- What do you think is the most secure way to manage your passwords?