Many people consider spending time with either family or friends as an enjoyable experience. Given that we choose our friends and not our family, it can sometimes be more of a challenging time at family gatherings, but at the same time can also be a more relaxed time where we feel free from judgement than when with friends.
- Do you spend more free time with family or friends?
- What do you like/dislike about spending time with friends?
- What do you like to do when spending time with friends?
- What do you like/dislike about spending time with family?
- What do you like to do when spending time with family?
- Friend noun
- Family noun
- Like verb
- Dislike verb
- Difficult adjective
- Awkward adjective
- Enjoyable adjective
- Gathering noun
- Hang ut phrasal verb
- Relax verb
Answer the following questions including the word, words or phrase in capitals below each question:
- What do you like to do on a Saturday evening?
- Do you prefer to eat at home or at a restaurant?
- What is your favourite thing to do during the weekend?
- Do you have a good relationship with your family?
- Who was your best friend at high school?