Choosing Your Favourite Pet
Comparing pictures of various pets is a great exercise for ESL learners wanting to improve their English level. This activity enables learenrs to expand their vocabulary as students give their option of each pet and compare them. It also encourages learners to participate in conversation and builds their confidence in expressing opinions and preferences.
- Which pet in the pictures do you like the most? Why?
- Which pet in the pictures do you like the least? Why?
- Do you have any pets?
- Why do you think people like to have fish as pets?
- Do you think keeping parrots in a cage is cruel?
- What other animals would you like to have as a pet?
- Which pet do you think requires then most amount of work to look after?
- Which pet do you think would cost the most amount of money to have?
- What is the biggest advantage of having each pet?
- What is the biggest disadvantages of having each pet?