McDonalds are launching a new breakfast roll in the UK which will include bacon, sausage, egg and cheese. The new roll will be launched in the UK on 21st October and McDonalds are hoping it will be an instant hit with customers. McDonalds have tried an array of different breakfast offerings over the years including the McMuffin, full english, hash browns, bacon rolls and pancakes. Some have stayed consistently on the menu whereas others are only around for a short time.
You can check out the news story here.
- Have you ever eaten a McDonalds breakfast?
- If yes, what did you have and did you like it?
- If no, why not?
- Do you think McDonalds breakfasts are healthy?
- What type of breakfast do you think McDonalds should offer to get more customers?
- If McDonalds asked you to think of a new breakfast item for them what would you come up with?
- Roll noun
- Breakfast noun
- Come up with phrasal verb
- Successful adjective
- Offer verb
- Customer noun
- Muffin noun
- Pancake noun
- Hash brown noun
- Healthy adjective
- Hit noun
- Instant adjective
- Consistently adverb