Smart speakers like Google Home and Amazon Echo are becoming more common in people’s homes. The ability to use the TV, turn on tights, and turn the volume up and down with only our voice is a technology that more and more people want.
As with a lot of new technology there comes a point where it is either proven to be a trend that comes and goes or something increases in popularity and keeps on growing and evolving as customer demand remains or increases.
- How can smart speakers help you?
- What are the negatives of having them?
- Why are they becoming so popular?
- Will they continue to be popular in 10 years?
- What would you like them to be able to do in the future?
- Are they good for children?