Self-driving cars at the moment are few and far between. One a select few people can afford and have decided to purchase a self-driving car. A lot of people feel scared at the thought of not being in control of the car themselves which is understandable as with any new technology it takes time for people to change their attitudes and adapt to this new technology. Whether people will embrace self-driving cars in the future, we shall have to wait and see.
- Have you ever seen a self-driving car?
- Do you think they are safe?
- What are the advantages of a self driving car?
- What are the disadvantages of a self-driving car?
- Do you think all or at least the majority of cars will be self-driving in the future?
- Few and far between idiom
- Afford verb
- Understandable adjective
- Technology noun
- Attitude noun
- Adapt verb
- Shall verb