Recent restrictions from the COVID-19 pandemic have caused many gyms to close and resulted in people searching for other ways to exercise and keep fit. The lockdowns that were put in place in some countries this gave rise to people signing up for online fitness classes through applications like Zoom or Skype where trainers would carry out the class online and people would follow along in their home. Although many people will no doubt be looking forward to a “normal” situation where they can return to the gym others have found the online classes beneficial and in some cases actually prefer them to in-person classes.
- Have you ever tried an online fitness class?
- If yes, did you like it?
- If no, would you like to try one?
- What are the benefits of online fitness classes?
- What are the disadvantages of online fitness classes?
- How much do you think online fitness classes should cost?
- Do you think online fitness classes will increase in popularity during the next few years? why?
- Fitness noun
- Exercise verb
- Online adjective
- Keet fit idiom
- Carry out phrasal verb
- In-person adjective
- Sign up phrasal verb
- Look forward to phrasal verb
- Put in place idiom
- Give rise to idiom