We have all experienced the rapid increase in technology over the last few decades whether it be computers, mobile phones or tablets. The introduction of new technology inevitably leads to the things that they replace becoming redundant. A good example would be the traditional telephone box which have all but disappeared since the arrival of the mobile phone.
One piece of relatively new technology is the Apple Pencil which allows you to transform your tablet into a notepad and pen. Although this type of technology has been around for a while it has constantly improved and some people now believe that it is at a level where it is as good or even better than a traditional notepad and pen, which will eventually lead to the use of the notepad and pen being completely replaced by electronic pencils and tablets.
- Have you ever used the Apple Pencil?
- If yes, how was it?
- What are the advantages of using the Apple Pencil instead of a traditional notepad and pen?
- What are the advantages of using a traditional notepad and pen instead of the Apple Pencil?
- What improvements do you think need to be made to devices like the Apple Pencil before it can replace the traditional notepad and pen?
- Do you think that eventually people will stop using a notepad and pen in favour of electronic pencils and tablets?
- Notepad noun
- Pen noun
- Replace verb
- Eventually adverb
- Essentially adverb
- Traditional adjective
- In favour idiom
- Consistently adverb
- Improve verb
- Inevitably adverb
- Introduction noun
- Arrival noun