Cash in The Near Future
With card payment being so common now and the introduction of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, cash is becoming less common as a method of payment.
Some people say that in the near future cash will disappear completely as the use of other payment methods increases. Others argue that there are still many advantages to physical cash and it is here to stay.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Will cash become obsolete in the near future?
- How often do you use cash?
- What other ways do you pay for things?
- What are the advantages of paying by cash?
- What negative effects would there be if cash no longer existed?