Most people agree that plastic is a huge problem for the environment. Due to the fact that plastic is not biodegradable many everyday items such as plastic bottles and bags will take anywhere from 500 – 1000 years to decompose.
Although many of us are able to recycle the plastic we use, the problem is still increasing, which brings the question, who is responsible for plastic recycling?
- Do you recycle plastic?
- How strict are you?
- Could you do more? Why don’t you?
- What age should children take responsibility for recycling?
- What responsibility does the government have in ensuring plastic is recycled?
- Should companies take more responsibility in what plastic the sell?
- How can we ensure people take more responsibility to recycle the plastic they use?
- Responsible adjective
- Responsibility noun
- Ensure verb
- Recycle verb
- Take responsibility for idiom
- Biodegradable adjective
- Decompose verb
Think of a sentence using each of the following phrasal verbs relating to this topic
- Look into
example: the government needs to look into ways to reduce plastic usage
- Run out of
- Count on
- Look forward to
- Put up with