The Importance of Recycling
Recycling is a great way to reduce the amount of waste going to landfills, as well as reducing the need for new raw materials and energy. Recycling can also help conserve water, which is an increasingly precious resource.
By recycling, you are not only conserving natural resources, you’re also saving energy. The use of recycled materials has been shown to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by reducing the need for new raw materials, which can be obtained through mining and deforestation.
- Do you recycle plastic?
- Do you think you should recycle more?
- What age should children take responsibility for recycling?
- What responsibility does the government have in ensuring plastic is recycled?
- Should companies take more responsibility about the plastic they use?
- How can we ensure people take more responsibility for recycling the plastic they use?