There is no denying that vegetable are good for you and can help keep you healthy, but for a lot of people they are something that they eat solely because they are healthy and not because they really enjoy eating them.
For some people choosing their favourite vegetables is more of a task of choosing which ones they dislike the least, and for others it is a more traditional way of choosing their favourite by thinking about the vegetables they like the most.
- In general, do you like vegetables?
- What vegetables do you eat the most?
- Do you mainly eat vegetables because you like the taste or because they are good for you?
- Why do you think so many children dislike vegetables?
- Did you like vegetables when you were younger?
- What meals do you enjoy that contain a lot of vegetables?
- Vegetarian noun
- Vegan noun
- Fresh adjective
- Organic adjective
- Home-grown adjective
- Taste verb
- Ripe adjective
- Salad noun