Choosing a Place to Live
Choosing a place to live is not as simple as finding a nice property. There are many other aspects that need to be taken into account to try and make the correct choice. For example, people with young children may put a much greater emphasis on the schools in the local area, whereas a single person with dogs may want a location near parks and nice walks.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What things are important when choosing a place to live?
- What things do you think people think about when choosing a place to live?
- What would be most important for you if you were looking for a new place to live?
- What are the good things about where you live now?
- What are the bad things about where you live now?
- Overall, what do you think is more important, the place that you live (the property) or the location you live in?