Choosing a place to live is not as simple as finding a nice property. There are many other aspects that need to be taken into account to try and make the correct choice. For example, people with young children may put a much greater emphasis on the schools in the local area, whereas a single person with dogs may want a location near parks and nice walks.
- What things do you think people think about when choosing a place to live?
- What would be most important for you if you were looking for a new place to live?
- What are the good things about where you live now?
- What are the bad things about where you live now?
- Overall, what do you think is more important, the place that you live (the property) or the location you live in?
- Property noun
- Location noun
- Move verb
- Important adjective
- Importance noun
- Priority noun
- Prioritise verb