Learning a New Language
Children often see learning another language as boring, and only do it because it is something they have to do at school. As we get older the idea of learning a foreign language can become much more appealing for different reasons. It may be to experience different cultures, to communicate with different people, to get more job opportunities or another reason.
Sometimes people learn a specific language because they need to and sometimes they choose to learn a specific language because they want to. Nowadays, with modern technology, it has never been easier to start learning a foreign language.
- What languages do you know?
- What languages did you learn when you were a child?
- Did you enjoy learning them?
- What languages would you like to learn?
- Why would you like to learn them?
- Why are you not learning them now?