There are many people in the world who live in poverty, primarily in third world countries. It is common for charities in developed countries to raise money to help these people by providing them with essential things like clothes, food and clean water.
Despite the efforts of charities to help people living in poverty the problem still exists, and is arguably getting worse as populations increase. What do you think is the best way to help people in poverty?
- Why do you think many people in the world are living in poverty?
- Whose responsibility is it to help people in poverty?
- Have you ever tried to help people living in poverty?
- Why do you think charities have been unsuccessful in reducing global poverty?
- Do you think it is simply a case of needing more money to help people in poverty?
- What do you think is the best way to utilise money given to charities to help those living in poverty?
- Poverty noun
- Poor adjective
- Suffer verb
- Charity noun
- Donate verb
- Aid noun
- Essential adjective