It’s getting on my nerves!
There are many things that people get irritated by, and a lot of the time what gets on one person’s nerves doesn’t affect another. Usually, the things that get on people’s nerves are fairly minor, however, there are some cases where it can irritate someone so much they have to do something about it!
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What gets on your nerves?
- What would you say irritates you the most?
- Do you do anything that gets on people's nerves?
- Have you ever told someone to stop doing something because it gets on your nerves?
- How would you feel if someone told you that you do something that really irritates or annoys them?