Moving home, especially to a new town or even a new country, is one of the most important decisions anyone will ever make. There are many things apart from the location that people must take into account before deciding to move. Sometimes these things are not always obvious but can have a huge effect on people’s lives.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What do people usually consider when deciding on a place to live?
- Have you ever moved to a new town?
- Do you think it is easier to move to a new town when you are young or old?
- What is the most important factor people need to consider before moving to a new town/country?
- What could the consequences be for people who move without taking into account all the factors that will affect them?