Visiting Different Countries
Travelling is something that nearly everyone loves to do. Some people like to travel to relax, some like to travel to have fun and others like to travel to experience different cultures. Most people have a favourite place they would like to visit. It could be the bright lights of Las Vegas or the experience of a safari in Africa, but everyone has a place that they would like to visit at least once in their life.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What country would you most like to visit?
- What countries or places would you like to visit?
- Why would you like to visit these places?
- Do you think you will actually visit these places in your lifetime?
- Are there any places in the world that you would NOT like to visit?