Today we live in a very connected world where it has never been easier to travel all over the globe to different countries. People often have a lot of different countries that they would like to visit, whether it be to experience a different culture or enjoy the white sand and clear blue sea on a paradise island. However, living in a country is very different to going on holiday there. The things you need to consider change and what might seem like a great place for a holiday is actually a bad place to live permanently.
The big question!
What country would you most like to live in?
- What countries would you like to visit for a holiday?
- Could you see yourself living in any of these countries?
- What things do you have to look for when deciding on a country to visit for a holiday?
- What things do you have to look for when deciding on a country to live?
- If you had to choose a country to live in what country would you choose?