Pros and Cons of Teleworking
Teleworking is when you work at home and communicate with your work colleagues by phone or internet. It used to be rare to work this way, but with modern technology and a more relaxed approach from employers, it is slowly becoming increasingly popular.
People usually think of teleworking as a great idea with many benefits and very little disadvantages, but is this really the case?
- Would you like to telework?
- Do you know anybody who teleworks?
- Are some jobs more beneficial for teleworking than others?
- Do you think there are more benefits to the worker or the employer?
- Will the number of people teleworking increase in the next 10 years?