Teleworking is when you work at home and communicate with your work colleagues by phone or internet. It used to be rare to work this way, but with modern technology and a more relaxed approach from employers it is slowly becoming increasingly popular.
People usually think of teleworking as a great idea with many benefits and very little disadvantages, but is this really the case?
- Would you like to telework?
- Do you know anybody who teleworks?
- Are some jobs more beneficial for teleworking than others?
- Do you think there are more benefits to the worker or the employer?
- Will the number of people teleworking increase in the next 10 years?
- Teleworking noun
- Telework verb
- Downside adjective
- Upside adjective
- Communicate verb
Think of a sentence using each of the following phrasal verbs relating to this topic
- Miss out
example: People who telework sometimes miss out on opportunities
- Look forward to
- Count on
- Keep up
- Figure out