Sports are very popular with many children as well as adults. It is not uncommon for children to be doing multiple after-school activities involving sports. Sports are enjoyable for the majority of children and are also a great way for children to keep fit and healthy. Obviously children will have a preference of which sports they prefer to play, but it can also be said that certain sports are better suited to children according to their age.
- What sports did you play when you were a child?
- Why did you play these sports?
- Are there any sports you would have liked to play as a child but didn’t have the opportunity?
- What sports do you think are not suitable for children? why?
- What sports do you think are suitable for children? why?
- What would you say are the best sports for young children to play?
- What would you say are the best sports for teenagers to play?
- Sport noun
- Play verb
- Opportunity noun
- After-school activity noun
- Majority noun
- Health adjective
- Fit adjective
- Uncommon adjective
- Preference noun
- Prefer verb
- Suited adjective