The Future of Cash
The future of cash is a compelling topic for English learners to discuss as it offers a platform to enhance their language skills. Engaging in discussions about this subject enables learners to explore current trends, technological advancements and societal shifts.
As they delve into this topic, they can practice vocabulary related to finance, technology and economics. Additionally, discussing the future of cash encourages learners to express their opinions, present arguments and support their ideas.
About The Future of Cash
The future of cash in society is changing rapidly. Digital payment methods, cryptocurrencies and contactless transactions are becoming more popular, reducing the use of physical money.
These cashless options offer convenience, speed, and security. However, there are concerns about privacy, security and access to financial services. Some believe we will have a completely cashless society, while others think cash and digital payments will coexist. It’s important to make sure that everyone can be a part of these changes, so we need to find a good balance between new ideas and making sure that everyone can still use money in a way that works for them.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you use cash or digital payments more often? Which one do you prefer?
- How do you feel about the decreasing use of cash in everyday life?
- What are some good things about using digital payments?
- Have you ever used cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin?
- How do you think the move to using less cash will affect small businesses?
- What negative effects would there be if cash no longer existed?
- What should the government do to make sure everyone can use digital money and feel included?
- Are cryptocurrencies a good replacement for regular money?
- Should we get rid of cash completely to stop problems like hiding money and not paying taxes?
- Is a completely cashless society a realistic and desirable goal?
- In your opinion, what are the main reasons why some people still prefer using cash over digital payments?
- Have you ever encountered any issues or difficulties while using digital payment methods?