The Best Time To Exercise
There are many reasons why it’s hard to determine the best time to work out, but one reason in particular is that everyone has different schedules and needs. Some people need to work out early in the morning because they have a busy schedule, and others work at night so they can get a good workout before bedtime.
It’s also important to think about your body and how it works. If you’re an early riser, then you might be able to get more done in the morning than if you’re a night owl. When it comes down to it, every person’s body is different and every person has their own needs when it comes to working out.
- Why do you think some people like to exercise in the morning and others in the evening?
- Do you think being able to exercise early in the morning is a question of mindset?
- Do you believe there are physiological reasons why we shouldn't exercise soon before going to bed?
- How do you think exercising first thing in the morning affects our mental clarity?
- What could be the consequences of exercising at a time that doesn't suit you?