Spring is an excellent conversation topic for beginner English learners because it is a subject that is relevant and relatable to everyone. Different conversation questions related to Spring can help beginners improve their English in several ways. For one, it can help them practice vocabulary related to the season, such as flowers, trees, animals, and weather. It can also provide an opportunity to practice grammar, such as talking about past experiences, future plans, and using adjectives to describe things.
Spring is a season that comes after winter and before summer. It usually starts in March and ends in June. Spring is a time when the weather becomes warmer, and the days become longer. The trees start to grow new leaves, and flowers begin to bloom.
One of the most exciting things about spring is that many animals come out of hibernation. Birds start building their nests, and bees start buzzing around the flowers. It’s a beautiful time of year, and there are many outdoor activities to enjoy.
People often celebrate spring by participating in traditions such as Easter or going on picnics. Spring is also a popular time for gardening because the warmer weather allows plants to grow. People plant flowers and vegetables to enjoy later in the year.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- What do you like most about spring?
- What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy during the spring?
- What is your favourite flower or tree in the springtime?
- What kind of food do you associate with springtime?
- Do you have any springtime traditions in your country?
- What is the weather like in your country during the spring?
- Do you think spring is the best season of the year? Why or why not?
- Is spring the best season for outdoor sports? Why or why not?
- Do you do spring cleaning in your home? Why or why not?
- Do you think spring is a good time of the year to go on holiday? Why or why not?