We’ve all tried to sing at some point in our lives.
Some have done it at school, at church, in singing lessons or simply in the shower or in the car while driving!
To sing well we need to have a good voice and also a sense of rhythm, in any case, singing is an activity that we can all try and enjoy.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you know anything about singing?
- Do you like singing?
- Is singing something you often practice?
- What type of music you would like to sing?
- Is there a song you would like to sing?
- Do you think you have a good voice to sing?
- Do you know a professional singer?
- Why do you think people in the past started singing?
- Do you think singing in a group is different than singing solo?
- What would you prefer, singing solo or in a group?
- Would you like to take singing lessons?
- Do you think there is any benefit to singing?