Bullfighting is a tradition that goes back hundreds of years and is part fo the Spanish culture as well as some other cultures across the world.
Some will refer to it as a sport, while others will call it barbaric animal cruelty that has no place in today’s society. Many protest that it should be completely banned, but for now it is still practised in many countries.
- Have you ever been to or seen a bullfight?
- If not would you like to go?
- Do you think it is cruel?
- Why do you think it is so popular with a lot of people?
- Who should decide if bullfighting is banned or not?
- Tradition noun
- Culture noun
- Ban verb
- Cruel adjective
- Cruelty noun