Bank Account Fees
Nearly everyone nowadays has a bank account, and with the steady decrease in the use of physical currency bank accounts and the cards that come with them are being used more and more often. In theory, you may think that as you are giving your money to a business (the bank) then if anything they should be paying you, but in most cases, it is the customer that needs to pay the bank a fee for simply having a bank account. Although some banks are now removing fees, others are keeping them and in some cases increasing them!
- Do you have a bank account?
- What services do you receive from the bank for having a bank account?
- Do you have to pay a fee for your bank account?
- Why do you think most banks charge a fee for having a bank account?
- Do you think all bank accounts should be free? Why?