Planning Our Time
Time is a crucial factor in our daily life. Time is a resource that we need to manage and use properly. We all have 24 hours in a day and we have to use it wisely.
If you want to be successful, you need to use your time wisely. This can be difficult because there are so many distractions in the world, such as social media and video games.
You should spend a lot of time planning out what you want to accomplish during the day. You should also prioritize certain tasks over others so that you will be able to get them done in a timely fashion.
Instructions:Go through the vocabulary below with your students and ask them to try and use this vocabaulry where possible when discussing the different conversation questions.
Try and use the following vocabulary when answering the question. Click to look up the definition in the dictionary
- Do you think you use your time wisely?
- How do you organize your day?
- Do you usually have enough time in the day to get everything done?
- How important is it to plan your time well when working?
- What are the consequences of not planning our time carefully?
- What are the benefits of planning our time well?