A morning routine is a set of things you do every day when you wake up and before you start your day.
Many people find that having a morning routine helps them get their day off on the right foot and sets a positive tone for the rest of the day.
People’s morning routines can be very different, but some things might be the same, like working out, taking a shower, getting dressed, eating breakfast and checking emails. Some people also find it helpful to spend a few minutes at the start of their day to set goals of things they want to accomplished or practice mindfulness.
Overall, it is widely believed that having a set routine in the morning can help you be more productive and feel less stressed.
The Big Question
Keep The Conversation Going!
- Do you have a set routine that you follow every day or do you mix things up?
- What are some activities that you would like to be part of your morning routine?
- Do you find that your morning routine helps you to start your day off well?
- What are some challenges you face when trying to stick to a morning routine?
- Do you have any tips or tricks for creating a successful morning routine?
- How do you decide what to do first in the morning?
- Do you prefer to wake up early or sleep in? Why?
- Do you think it's important to have a morning routine? Why or why not?
- Have you ever tried changing your morning routine? How did it go?