Mineral Water Vs Tap Water
Mineral water is a natural beverage that contains essential minerals. It is known for its purity and health benefits. The best mineral waters come from deep underground springs and are naturally filtered by rock and sand. It’s often bottled at the source, so you can be sure that no chemicals have been added after it leaves the ground.
On the other hand, the water you get from your tap is a product of nature and human engineering. The water that comes out of your faucet has been treated and purified, filtered through sand and gravel, and finally disinfected by chlorine to ensure that it is safe to drink.
- What type of water do you normally have?
- Why do you think some people prefer drinking mineral water?
- What do you think are the benefits of drinking tap water?
- Can you feel any difference between the taste of mineral water and tap water?
- Do you know other alternative to mineral and tap water?