Let’s Do Some Gymnastics!
Gymnastics is an Olympic sport that involves using a variety of equipment to perform flips and twists on the floor, on bars and mats, or on a trampoline. Gymnasts are judged by how well they perform their routines.
It is a very complete sport that a lot of children practice all around the world and requires the performance of exercises demanding strength, flexibility, balance, agility and control.
Gymnastics is a sport that needs dedication, hard work, and lots of practice in order for children’s skills to improve.
- Have you ever practiced gymnastics?
- Do you enjoy watching gymnastics on TV?
- Do you know anyone who practices gymnastics?
- Why do you think people enjoy practicing gymnastics?
- What do you think are the differences between gymnastics as a hobby and elite gymnastics?