We have all most likely experienced some kind of bad customer service in our lifetime. Sometimes the reason could be due to the employee and other times it could be due to the policy of the company. Check out this video from the hit film “Meet the Parents” and answer the questions below.
- Do you think this is bad customer service?
- Did the employee technically do anything wrong?
- How could she have improved the customer service without breaking any of the company’s policies?
- What do you think is more important, following company policy or achieving the best customer service?
- What would you have done if you had been in this woman’s situation?
- Policy noun
- Customer noun
- Service noun
- Improve verb
- Employee noun
- Experience verb/noun
- Some kind of idiom
- Passenger noun
- Board verb