Obviously, racism in western society has dramatically decreased over the last 100 or so years. Most people in today’s society like to think of themselves as inclusive to all races, and would certainly not describe themselves as being racist.
However, more recently racism and accusations of racism in the news seems to have increased, which leads to the question Is society more racist now than 20 years ago?
- How would you define racism?
- Do you consider the area you live to be racist to some degree?
- Do you feel there is more racism now than 20 years ago?
- If yes, why do you think this is?
- Do you think the term “racist” is overused?
- Racism noun
- Racist adjective
- Prejudice adjective
- Dramatically adverb
- Overused adjective
- Accusation noun