Conservative writer, Andy Ngo, was attacked by antifascists at demonstrations in Portland, Oregon this weekend (29th June 2019).
His presence at the demonstration was not welcomed by parts of Antifa who proceeded to violently attack him as well as throw milkshakes, eggs and other liquids on him leading to him to be hospitalised with a suspected bleed to the brain.
You can read the full story at Yahoo News
- Do you think the actions against Andy Ngo were acceptable?
- Why do you think Antifa attacked him in this way?
- Is there a point when violence becomes the only option?
- What do you think inspires people to be so violent?
- What can be done to try and stop political violence like this?