The music industry has historically showcased some of the biggest celebrity names and success stories in the world including Elvis Presley, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson and many more. Some say that it is now harder than ever to become successful in the music industry. This is for many reasons, including the introduction of technology making it much more difficult to stop people from listening to music illegally, streaming services like Spotify and just the sheer amount of music now available to people with the click of a button.
- How often do you listen to music?
- What ways do you usually listen to music?
- Do you think pursuing music as a career option is a good move nowadays?
- How was it easier in the past to become successful in the music industry?
- How is it easier now to become successful in the music industry?
- Do you think overall there are more opportunities now to be successful in the music industry than in the past?
- Industry noun
- Success noun
- Succeed verb
- Successful adjective
- Sheer adjective
- Pursue verb
- Opportunity noun
- Historically adverb
- Illegally adverb
- Showcase verb