Growing Up in the City Vs the Country
Years ago it was much more common for children to grow up living in the country, but in recent times the lack of jobs in the countryside has led to most people needing to live in a city, and as such most children now will never experience life living in the country.
Although living in the city comes with many benefits, so too does living in the country, and deciding which is better will often come down to what you value most which is different for each person. Ask yourself, is it better to grow up in the city or the country?
- Did you grow up in the city or the country?
- What were the good things about growing up where you did?
- What were the bad things about growing up where you did?
- What problems can children have living in the city?
- What problems can children have living in the country?
- Where would you like to have grown up?